Is An Electric Toothbrush Better Than a Manual Toothbrush?
Most examinations will demonstrate that electric toothbrushes clean more successfully than manual toothbrushes. So should everybody pitch their trusty manual brush? NO! Most by far of our patients have sufficient home consideration with conventional manual toothbrushes.
Electric (controlled) toothbrushes have worked in highlights that make home consideration increasingly natural:
1. Clocks Remind you to what extent to brush each part “quadrant” of your mouth.
2. Weight markers keeping you from brushing too forcefully, overbrushing can be harming to teeth and lead to retreat and affectability
3. Swaying head: Using a round fiber structure that twists forward and backward expelling plaque and tarter.
4. Sonic wave innovation (Philips-Sonicare brand): Use sonic waves to expel plaque and tarter.
5. Shading Indicators: Tell you when to supplant the leader of the brush.
6. Between alterable fiber configuration: Allows for various fiber structures for various pieces of your mouth.
Philips Sonicare Essence Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, Mid-Blue HX5611/01
Allow the handle to charge a full 24hrs before its first use.The handle could be left on the charger at all times to ensure constant charge.
Removes up to 2x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Includes 1 e-Series brush head 9standard)
Patented sonic technology: Dynamic fluid action helps clean between teeth and along the gumline